About ICJ Tax and Bookkeeping, LLCWho we are and what we do!
ICJ Tax and Bookkeeping Firm, LLC provides timely financial reports to help each client make sound business decisions based on detailed, accurate and relevant financial information. Our method of outsourcing to businesses is a strategically safe, very sagacious and cost effective alternative to any company that wishes to have the best available financial data management but can’t afford a full-time bookkeeper or accountant nor has the time to perform this function themselves.
Our business is based on meeting the needs of existing and future clients in the Las Vegas valley area. ICJ Tax and Bookkeeping Firm, LLC is owned solely by Teresa Morgan who has vast experience and training in the tax accounting and general bookkeeping fields. Teresa Morgan has worked as a bookkeeper and/or accountant since 1992. ICJ Tax and Bookkeeping Firm, LLC offers five main services along with additional ancillary support corresponding to what industry experts have identified as the primary areas of concern that our type of tax and bookkeeping service should provide. Weekly posting of transactions.
- Weekly posting of transactions
- Monthly bank reconciliations including bank statement balancing
- Accounts receivable analysis including customer invoice billing and aging
- Accounts payable analysis including vendor invoice tracking and bill payments
- Monthly financial reports including Profit and Loss statements, balance sheet, cash flow statement and General Ledger